Monday, May 23, 2011

Amazing 3D Shots of Baby @ 23 Weeks!!!

April 26,2011

In the first one, she's saying something like:  "Geez Louise, would you both stop arguing 'bout what'cher gonna call me!"  Or, "Geez, don't I look a little like Wallace Shawn in Clueless in this picture?"

In the secong pix, "...Hellooooooo, is anyone awake?  Doggie?  Kitty?"...KICK!!

In the third pix, "...Hey!!!  Can I get a shake down here?!  Yooohoooo?!  Chocolate, please.  The kind with the whip cream on top and the marischino cherry!!" 

And aren't those feet just ready for some "plaster of paris" already?!! 

~Olivia

3 comments:

  1. In the first one it does look like she's slapping her forehead: "Oy Vey!" Are you sure there's no Jewish blood in your geneology? : ) Or maybe she's got an itch that needs scratching...

    Second, looks like she's doing trial runs for jumping out at people on Halloween: "Boo!"

    Third: "Enough entertainment... Think I'll take a snooze."

    Can't wait to meet her in person! Hugs!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, spectacular!
    I think she kinda looks like she will eventually resemble Daddy (his smile)...but we'll have to wait & see.
    My interpretation would be:
    First frame: Pictures, again?! Oh, my adoring fans, you must wait; I'll meet you soon!
    Second: I am inside the aquarium, looking out. Soon I will be ready to come out & see the world for myself!
    Third: Hey, out there...I wanna go to the playground...& what about my Fire Rock Jeep?!
    Fourth: She even poses with her feet, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! those pix are so cool!! Technology has come a long way!! thanks for sharing!!
    1-Ahh... stop that rock music daddy is listening to!
    2- Woohoo! i cant wait to get outta here so i can ride the cool rides!!
    3- you mama, you are amazing... thanks for feeding me ;-P
    4- uh... i got nothing...

    love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete