Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fetal Footage


Interpretation:  Baby's head is on the left, facing downward.  Heartbeat is what's pulsing in the center.  Arms are moving low center.  The video stops for a moment to be measured, and then resumes.
OLIVIA HERE
Hello Everybody!  We're very fortunate and excited to be seen by the doctor weekly.  This is mostly due to some hormone production issues I was having.  Everything seems to really be working out so far.  We're so thankful, and yes, we're becoming baby blog people.  Geez, why not?  It's a proud new chapter for us.  And, we would love it if you would "follow" our blog and become a member of the site and leave comments for us...pretty please! 

We've only told a few people so far.  We plan to share with all in about three weeks.  That'll put us at 12-13 weeks, entering the 2nd trimester!! 

HOW AM I FEELING?
I am EXHAUSTED!  I am hungry and thirsty!  I am cold.  And I am GREAT!  Nope, no morning sickness.  However, sometimes my body throws me off, and I'm not sure if it's about to growl or express indigestion.  It's usually both.  So, do I eat, or don't I?  ...yes, please!

7 comments:

  1. A baby blog! What a great idea! The interpretation immediately transformed the image from invertebrate seafood to paquita/o! : ) Keep the interpretations coming!

    Olivia, are you teaching through the exhaustion, hunger, thirst and greatness?

    Joy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Joy! Yes, I am. So lately, I get home 'bout 3ish, take Zoe for 35 min walk, and I crash. Then I'm mush. I'm not so motivated to do much the rest of the evening. Great to hear from you, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long until we know if it is Paquito or Paquita? I have to know what color to make the blanket I want to knit for this little darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has a giant noggin'!! YAY for baby noggins! You think you'll get a 3D ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How COOL!! You can see its teeny heart beat!! wow, wow, wow!! That is hella cool you too!! hugs & happy vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great update! so glad to hear everything is going well. olive, eat your veggies (organic and well-washed, of course!)

    hugs, Kelle

    ReplyDelete